Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2014

Christmas Ornament & Holly Leaves

Hi everybody!

Today I have another Christmas themed manicure for you. 
I put a layer of BarryM nude on my nails and applied some essence - go bold (140) to the upper 3rd of my nails. On my left ringfinger I painted something like a Christmas ornament using Maybelline - Cherry Diamonds (515) and Catrice - Hyde in the Park. I also put on a golden rhinestone and topped it all of with Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.






 On my right ringfinger I put on 3 red rhinestones as berries and created holly leaves with my dotting tool.








I really like both designs, but I would definetely do the Holly Leaves again!

How do you like my Christmas nails?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP