Freitag, 26. Dezember 2014

Christmas Presents

Good morning everybody!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and did enjoy some good food and time with your family.
I had a great time and just wanted to share with you my new beauties:
These are actually my first China Glaze polishes and I can't wait to try them
The Glisten Up! set contains:
Heart of Africa, Luxe and Lush, Pizzazz & Fairy Dust.
Feeling Sparkly! contains:
White On White, Your Present Required, I Pink I Can & Techno
I just love these mini polishes. They look so cute!
Miss Piggy's Big Number, I Love Applause, Kermit Me To Speak & Chillin' Like A Villain are the colours of the Muppets Most Wanted set.
And Pony Pack includes:
Race Red, 50 Years of Style, Angel with a Leadfoot & Girls Love Ponies.

I will definitely be putting on some of these soon and share that with you!


Did you get anything special for Christmas?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP