Montag, 22. Dezember 2014

essence - circus confetti

Hi again everybody!

This is my second post for today, but since my first one was missing the christmas spirit, I wanted to show you something sparkly! The essence special effect topper circus confetti is a fabulous 3D glitter polish. It contains silver microglitter and small and medium sized hexes in all the colours of the rainbow and more. Let's get right to the pictures:


 This is one coat of circus confetti on my plain nail. You can see the glitter density best this way.
 I then added a 2nd coat to show you all the wonderful colours.
Like many glitter topcoats the jelly base is more on the thick side, but application is easy. It takes a little while to dry, because the layers are not as thin as usual nailpolish would be. This topper dries to a gritty finish, but with a generouse layer of topcoat (I preferre Seche Vite) it smoothens out.

I also layered this topper over some different polishes to see it's full beauty. 
First I have two coats of circus confetti over one coat of Purple Charism
Indoors:


And outdoors:









Then I layered CC over Chicago Champagne Toast. I only used one coat plus some dabbing here. And on my ringfinger I had a golden glitter accent nail before I did this manicure. It looks more dense than the others.



I also used circus confetti as an accent over Catrice - Hyde in the Park, that I will show you after Christmas.


And over Sinful Colors - Dancing Nails.





I really love it!

How do you like this topper?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP