Sonntag, 7. Dezember 2014

OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? & Essence - Hidden Garden

Hi everyone!

I hope your weekend went well so far.

Today I have to share my first OPI polish with you. I just bought a whole bunch of them online and will share that with you soon. (Edit: I posted my online shopping haul.)
I put on two coats of this greyish nude without a base or topcoat. The formula is excellent. One coat would probabyl be enough if you want to use it as a base for designs or watermarbeling. But I put on a second because I wasn't sure what I would do next.




In the morning I was in the mood for something sparkly so I put on 2 coats (plus some dabbing) of essence - hidden garden (20) and a generous layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat.
Isn't that sparkly?

twinkling bling bling is really a great description.
Hidden garden has a translusent base with golden-greenish microglitter in it. And is full of red, green, silver, blue, pink and golden small and medium hexes.

I think this is so beautiful.
What do you think of this manicure?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP