Freitag, 19. Dezember 2014

OPI - The Glittering Night vs. OPI Metallic 4 Life

Hello everybody!

I just did a review on OPI - Metallic 4 Life a few days ago and was looking at my polishes from my latest online shopping haul to decide wich one to do next, when I realized, that M4L does look exactly like OPI - The Glittering Night. It was not hard to decide what to do now: A comparison on those two!

So I painted my index and ringfinger with M4L and the others with The Glittering Night.
On the 1st coat I felt that M4L was a little easier to apply and the base was just a hint darker, but after the second coat I could not tell the difference anymore. They where both fully opaque and equally dark.
I did not use any base or topcoat here.
Indoors under LED light

Indoors with flash
Outdoors without flash
Outdoors without flash
Outdoors without flash
I like M4L a little better, because I think that application was a bit easier. Otherwise I could not see any variation. Glitter sizes and density is exactly the same to my eyes.

Do you see any difference?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP