Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

OPI - I Brake For Manicures

Hello everyone!

Today I have OPI - I Brake For Manicures to show to you. I got it the day befor yesterday as an addition to my online shopping haul. It is a rich wooden brown creme polish. In the bottle it appeared to have a touch of purple but on my nails I could not see any of it.
The formula was fantastic and very easy to apply. I usually put on very thin coats of polish so I needed two coats to reach full opacity, but I guess that one slightly thicker coat would have done the trick.
The polish dried pretty quick and to a glossy finish. In the pics below I used essence all in one as a base, 2 coats of I Brake For Manicures and no topcoat. 
indoors without flash
indoors with flash
and again with flash
outdoors without flash
without flash. the colour was really hard to capture. it almost looks black

Closeup. Outdoors with flash.
Please excuse the shadow, but I had to get very close with the camera in order to capture the colour outdoors.
Look how shiny it is even without a topcoat.
I like this colour a lot! It can be worn everyday and with a little glitter or an accent nail it would be very festive.

What do you think of I Brake For Manicures?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP