Samstag, 7. März 2015

essence - colour & go - it's raining men!

Hello Lovelies!


Today I want to show you a blue essence polish I purchased recently. It is called it's raining men!.
This gorgeous indigo blue has an excellent formula and goes on without any trouble. The flat brush makes the application very easy. The polish is almost opaque in one coat, but I applied two for these swatches just to make sure. I absolutely love the colour! It is a dark blue with a touch of violet and a wonderful shimmer.




After applying a layer of Seche Vite the shimmer stood out even better. 



This colour is so gorgeous and sparkly! I really like it a lot.

How do you like it? Is this a blue for you?

Have you consideres to participate in my St. Patricks Day competition

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP