Dienstag, 24. März 2015

Maybelline Color Show - Tutti Fruity

Hello Everyone!

Happy Tuesday! It is such lovely spring weather outside and I'm in need of a sparkly pink right now. So today I want to show you Maybelline - Tutti Fruity from their Color Show line.
Tutti Fruity is a baby pink crelly polish with a bluish pearl shimmer and a few iridescent glitter flakies in it. Just the right thing for a day like this!
Under LED light, the blue shimmer stood out best. The formula of Tutti Fruity is good, very sheer, but easy to apply. I used three to four coats for this manicure and there is still a visible nail line.

I even caught a bit of sunlight on my balcony this morning. (Too early for direct sunlight though.) In this lighting the polish looks more like a lilac or purple. The shimmer and the base colour blend together somehow. :-D


I think it is really pretty, but next time I will try layering it over another creme polish, to cover that nail line up completely. You may by now know, that I'm not the biggest fan of a VNL.

What do you think of this polish? Isn't it just perfect for spring?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP