Samstag, 14. März 2015

MiliManicure - Green Week - St. Patrick's Day Competition

*Guest Post from MiliManicure for Green Week - 2*


Happy weekend everyone! This is Mili from MiliManicure again with my second green nail post! If you aren't involved in the competition yet, then there's still plenty of time, so come and join us! 

I've used LM care romeis colour 144 on my accent nail which is a lovely mint green.

I used Maybelline Colour show polka dots for the other finger nails.

I stamped using Cheeky Holiday Plate with OPI Nicole - Khloe had a little lam lam.

Finished look with top coat.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Happy polishing until next time..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP