Samstag, 14. März 2015

NYX - Pure Green with flower accent

Welcome back to green week!

Today on the blog is a green manicure with a little sunflower accent.

indoors with a flash
Let's start with todays green polish: NYX - Pure Green. A vernal grass-green creme polish, that reminds me of freshly pressed wheatgrass juice.
The formula is excellent, but the polish is very sheer. I applied three layers plus a half one only at the tips of my nails to cover the nail line, for good coverage. 




under LED light, without a flash.
In direct sunlight Pure Green has a touch of yellow to it. 




As an accent I added a little sunflower to my ringfinger. First I made white dots and added yellow to them. To the center I added a black rhinestone and finished it all of with a layer of Seche Vite.



Isn't this a lovely combination?

Have you joined this weeks competition yet? Enter until St. Patricksday! (INFO)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP