Freitag, 13. März 2015

St. Patricksday Clover

Hello Beauties!


It still is "green week" on my blog and therefore I want to show you another St. Patricksday design today. A four-leaf clover accent nail. This is my second post for today because I thought a Shamrock for good luck couldn't hurt on Friday the 13th... ;-)


I started by painting my nails with NYX - Alaskan Wild and NYX - White. Alaskan Wild is a dark green creme polish. It is a bit sheer so I needed three coats for opacity. The formula is good and easy to spread.


To create the clover, you could just paint four little hearts and a stem, but I used four light green glitter hearts instead and added a bit of Alaskan Wild to them. This makes the leaves more even. (I was never good at painting hearts. They always get bigger on one side...) Using a lighter green (NYX - Pure Green) I made some highlights in the middle. With a dottingtool I painted the stem.


To make it a bit more sparkly, I added Sinful Colors - Call You Later (932) on top of the dark green Alaskan Wild. Call You Later is a light green glitter polish. I only used one coat, because the glitter density is very high.



With essence - The Most Wonderful Tree from the Come To Town Christmas Collection I added some iridescent sparkle to my nails to make it look like a vernal wildflower meadow from afar.


I think this is such a cute and simple manicure. If you are not great with free hand painting, you can just use green glitter hearts for this, like I did.

How do you like my clover? What are you going to wear for St. Patricksday?
You can still enter my contest to present your favourite green manicure! (INFO)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP