Montag, 27. April 2015

essie - twin sweater set

Hello Beauties!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and wish you a great start into the new week. Today I want to show you essie - twin sweater set (269).
Twin sweater set is a bright, luscious red creme polish, that dries to a glossy finish. It has a good formula, that is a bit on the thin side but not runny. Application was easy due to the flat brush. I used two coats of this polish for these swatches without a topcoat. It was glossy enough for me!
 

 The pictures above were taken with a flash wich makes the polish appear a bit brighter. But the colour was actually a bit darker like in the pictures below, that were taken in natural light. This totally reminds me of ripe cherries that are ready to be picked and eaten directly from the tree! Yummie...


Twin sweater set is a lovely everyday polish, that I like a lot.

How do you like this essie shade?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP