Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

Fimo Sticks - Flowers & Butterflies

Hello Everyone!


A few weeks ago I showed you a manicure using Astor - Caribbean Sea. The same day I received an order of Fimo Sticks and decided to add a spring theme to my nails. Today I want to show you my creation.

But let's start at the beginning! I have never used Fimo Sticks before and thought they looked so cute in manicures so I was pretty excited to try them. I ordered a pack of 100 Sticks and I really love the variety of different shapes and sizes. To show you I picked out a few flowers, butterflies and fruits.
Cutting them is harder than it looks like. It took me a while to get thin, straight slices that I could use on my nails. But I think that the half ones are okay too. Only the thicker ones had to go to waste.


Using flowers and butterflies I created a secret garden on my nails. The glitter I've used with my colour made the figures stand out even better. With a good layer of Seche Vite I sealed it all in.




These little butterflies just could not resist to check out my beautiful red rose... :-D


It was really fun creating a look like this and I am looking forward to use the fruit sticks. I bet the'll make for a lovely manicure.

Have you worked with Fimo Sticks before? How do you like my spring look?

You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP