Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2015

Cartice - Stardust & s-he stylezone - 280

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you a manicure I did a while ago with polishes I bought in my Christmas Haul. It was sitting in my draft folder, waiting to be published. Judging by the pictures you can see that I did this a while back. I did not use all my usual camera angles and backgrounds, but I like the combination and want to show it to you anyway.

For this manicure I used Catrice - Crushed Crystals - Stardust, a black and silver glitter polish with extremely high glitter density in a black jelly base. It is opaque in two coats. As an accent I used s-he stylezone - 280 on my ringfinger. 280 has a clear jelly base packed with blue flakies. I applied three coats to get good coverage of the nail line. But it still is not fully opaque.


And I love these polishes in sunlight. It is sparkly all over! Due to the glitter these polishes are textured, so I would recommend using a generous layer of topcoat on both of them for two reasons. First the glitter sparkles more arter topcoating it and second you will not be tempted to rub your nails all the time to feel the texture and start pulling on the slightest edge. (Or is that just me?) :-D
I had to include a blurry shot to show you how shiny these two are:
Stardust is such a gorgeous and elegant polish. I would wear it for a night out or a festive occasion. it definitely accentuates the little black dress!

Are you a fan of textured polish? How do you like my combo?

You may also like:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP