Samstag, 30. Mai 2015

Stamping on Ruby Kisses - Twinkling Mauve

Hello Beauties!

Oh my, where did that day go... Time went by so quickly. So here is an evening post for you today and I want to do a quick one, since it is pretty late.
Using my Nailfun stamping polish in black I did a little flower design on Ruby Kisses - Twinkling Mauve.


Since Twinkling Mauve is pretty shiny and metallic it is pretty hard to see the whole design on the pictures very well si I decided to show it to you also on my plain nail. I used the Konad stampingplate m82. This flower and butterfly design is on the bottom of the plate.




To add a bit more colour I placed one dot of essence brit-tea - Green Tea For Two into the center of each flower.
I am pretty happy with the way this manicure turned out. I still have to work a bit on my aim to make it a bit more even on all my nails, but I really think it looks cute. Especially the little butterfly.

What do you think about this manicure? Do you like my stamped flowers?


You may also like:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP