Dienstag, 26. Mai 2015

Wet 'n Wild - Eggplant Frost

Hello Beauties!

Long time no see (read). I was too busy last week and could not post. Sorry for that. Today I want to show you Wet 'n Wild - Eggplant Frost.

Eggplant frost is a blueish purple, shimmery creme polish with an ecxellent formula. For this manicure I used a Maybelline basecoat and two layers of polish wich went on smoothly and dried pretty quick.

Unfortunatelly I always have trouble capturing dark purple with my camera. It looks more like blue in most pictures. I think the best ones here are those taken at a weired angle and are slightly blurry like the two pictures below.

In direct sunlight as shown in all pics above you can see how shiny and glossy this polish is without a top coat on. I just love that. And the shimmer is also a reason why I love this polish. I find you can best see that in the pictures with a flash below.


Isn't this a lovely colour? It goes so well with all different shades of purple, lilac, lavender, mauve... You name it!


You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP