Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2015

Animal Print Series - French Zebra Tips (skittle)

Hello Lovelies!

I did a skittle manicure last Saturday and decided to pep it up a little by adding some french style Zebra tips, wich fit perfectly into my new Animal Print Series.
I started by painting some white tips using china glaze - White On White and a fine nailart brush.
Using the same brush and Wet 'n Wild - Black Creme I painted on some Zebra stripes.




I was really happy with the result so far, but I thought a little glitter couldn't hurt so I drew a line with my b.pretty nail liner in silver pearl. This looks really pretty!
And then I started to experiment on these nails. First I added a good coat of L'Oreal matte top coat to get rid of the shine. This looks super cool. I especially love it at the french tips. That is totally realictic, or have you ever seen a glossy Zebra? :-D




With my Black Only - 244 - polish I added a pearl shine stripe down the middle of each finger wich I didn't like that much so I went over it with my favourite go to glitter: china glaze - Fairy Dust.


To go the extra mile I reapplied the matte top coat. This looked very cool. Sparkly and matte at the same time... Fantastic!


What do you think? Did I overdo it?
I know I could have saved myself a couple of steps, but I really didn't know where I was going to end up. Personally I am pretty happy with the outcome of this experimentation process. :-D

You may also like:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP