Freitag, 12. Juni 2015

essie - cocktails & coconuts


Hello Beauties!


Happy Friday! Today I have a gorgeous nude polish to share with you. This is essie - cocktails & coconuts from my huge haul a few weeks back.
Cocktails & coconuts is a great summer polish. It has a hidden silver shimmer in a nude creme base. The silver microglitter is hardly visible, but if the light catches it at the right angle, it looks absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately there was no sunshine the day I took the pictures and you can not see that much glitter in my pictures. But take a look at the polish bottle in the first picture and you will see a soft silver shimmer.
The formula of this polish is really excellent. I used two coats for full opacity and the application was so easy and required no cleanup at all. It only took me 10-15 minutes to do a full manicure with base and topcoat.
This is by far my favourite nude polish ever! I love how it only shimmers sometimes so it is totally appropriate to wear at the office but also nice at any festive occasion. 

How do you like this essie shade? What is your favourite nude polish?


You may also like:


2 Kommentare:

  1. I am happy that it is Friday as well
    Lovely shade, looks outstanding on your nails :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! How sweet of you to say! :-D
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP