Sonntag, 21. Juni 2015

L'Oreal - Black Swan

Hello Lovelies!

Happy Sunday! Today I want to show you this black beauty from L'Oreal. This is Black Swan (702) and I can not believe that it is already post number 200... Amazing!
Black Swan is a black creme polish with a fantastic formula. It applies super easy and requires no cleanup at all. In two coats it is perfectly opaque and it dries to a wonderfully glossy finish. For these swatches I didn't use a topcoat. The polish shines like this on its own!
On my pinkie I am wearing the homemade nail decal I showed you yesterday.
I love this black polish. It is perfect for a quick and elegant manicure, super glossy and fast drying. 
How do you like Black Swan? Wich is your favourite black polish?


You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP