Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015

Maybelline - Color Show - Mauve Kiss



Hello Everyone!

Today I want to show you this Maybelline Color Show polish by the name Mauve Kiss (150).
Mauve Kiss is a light brown creme polish with an excellent formula. It is almost opaque in one coat, but I still used two for these swatches without any base or top coat. Judging by the name I expected the polish to have a hint of lilac to it but that is absolutely not the case.


This lovely nude polish is ideal to wear year round especially with nailart ontop of it. 


I think it looks good with my skintone so I will definitely use it again!

How do you like this polish? Do you wear colours like this on their own or do you prefer them with a bit of nailart?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP