Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015

Black Flowers Hand Painted

Hello Sweeties!

Today my mum and aunt (yes, they are twins) are celebrating their birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish I could be there, but we will celebrate on the weekend. I wanted to do a special manicure anyway and so I came up with this hand painted flower design. I included a little picture tutorial below.
The background is the glitterbomb gradient manicure that I showed you yesterday. 
-With a fine nail art brush I painted on four lines like you would for a spider web.
-Then I outlined my nails and drew curved lines on each side of every straight line to connect two of them to a petal shape. 
-Now I painted tiny lines in the center of each petal and filled in the gaps between the petals.

-To finish this manicure I used a toothpick and picked out white and pink glitter hexes of essence - lovely, maybe and placed them in the center of each flower. 
-Last but not least I added a layer of Seche Vite to bring my manicure together and blur the lines a bit.

The black I used for this manicure is essence - the black cat. I used a drop of polish thinner to make it more liquid and easier to apply with the nail art brush, and mixed them well on a little plastic palette.

I am totally in love with these flowers. It took a little time to make them, but they are worth the effort.

I hope you like them too! If you give them a try, I'd love to see your manicure.

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Very ingenious nail art. Love the step by step pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Let me know if you try them too! Would love to feature your inspired manicure on my blog!
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP