Dienstag, 28. Juli 2015

Butterfly Water Decals

Hello Sweeties!

How are you doing today? On this lovely Tuesday morning I have a short but colourful post to share with you. I used some of my new water decals to create this manicure.
I started my manicure with two coats of Wet 'n Wild - Frenche White Creme and let that base dry very well. In the meantime I prepared my decals by cutting them into nail sized pieces.
Then I soaked them in water one by one and applied them to the nails. As a last step I sealed them in carefully with Seche Vite.
I really like these decals. The butterflies are beautiful, but in my opinion a full manicure with them looks too unsteady. I'll try and do only an accent with these beauties next time to emphasise them even better.
What do you think of these water decals? Would you do a full set with them or use them as an accent? 

You may also like:

4 Kommentare:

  1. This is such a colour look, I love it!

    NJCDesigns

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I totally understand that you like these decals, they look beautiful on your nails. I love butterfly's, they represent freedom and gentleness for me.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh, I never thought abou them like that, but I can definitely agree with you. They are a symbol for freedom and gentleness! Thank you

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP