Sonntag, 26. Juli 2015

essie - cute as a button & button stamping

Hello Sweeties!

Happy Sunday! I hope you had a lovely weekend so far and can enjoy the rest of it. Today I want to share with you essie - Cute As A Button (73).
This gorgeous coral creme has an excellent formula and is fully opaque in two coats. It applies smoothly and dries quickly. I love the flat brush that comes with most essie polishes. It allowes easy application and in most cases there is absolutely no clean-up required. 
That was no different with Cute As A Button. What I love about this polish, next than reminding me of watermelons, is its glossy finish. I did not use a topcoat for these swatches.



To underline the cute name of this polish I decided to do a little stamping on top. I picked a pattern that fits the name perfectly: BUTTONS! :-D
I used my black stamping polish for this manicure. I have no idea what the name of the stampingplate is. There is nothing engraved, but the number 05. I ordered a bunch of plates online a while back, but there never was any mention of the producer.




Here is a quick look at the pattern I used for my button manicure.
I really love the combo of Cute As A Button and the button stamping. 

How do you like this manicure? Doesn't this underline the polish name perfectly?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. I don't own any essie polish yet, but if I am going to have the opportunity to add one in my collection it will be a coral or a green one! I like the glossy finish of this one and with the stamping on it it looks even cuter!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Andrea! Essie has great polishes, but they are indeed quite expensive. I ordered most of mine online via ebay. And got some really sweet deals. You don't get the most recent colours this way, but for me that is okay.
      This coral shade is a really gorgeous one and I don't think that it will be out of date next summer or any time soon! You yust have to wait for the right season, and an older polish is hip again! ;-D
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP