Freitag, 24. Juli 2015

p2 - Color Victim - watch me walking

Hello Sweeties!

Today I want so show you another gorgeous p2 - Color Victim polish I recently purchased. (Trying to link back to the post about this shopping trip, I realized that I have not yet blogged about this little haul and will do so ASAP!) This is watch me walking (626).
I needed three coats to get good coverage with this crelly polish, but the formula really is excellent and dries fairly quick so it doesn't take to long to apply the needed layers. Once you have reached your last nail on the second hand, you can start over with the first nail of the other hand without additional drying time. The polish applies without any streakiness or bald patches. It did require a little cleanup though, because it is very thin and I had a little mishap due to too much polish on the brush at first. I just saw I missed a spot next to my ringfinger...
Otherwise I totally love watch me walking. This colour is so gorgeous but kind of hard to describe. It is somewhere between purple and mauve with a hint of hot pink and fuchsia I'd say.
Without a flash the colour appears a bit darker and more similar to what it looks like in the bottle. (See pic below.) I didn't have any direct sunshine when I was taking these pictures so sadly I can't show it to you, but I can assure you that there was not that big of a difference to the indoors with a flash pictures. It really is a bright summer polish!
How do you like this colour? Are you a fan of these kind of shades?
(And Natalia - my friend from Polished Polyglot - if you are reading this, I already know the answer to that last question! ;-D)

Have a wonderful day y'all! And enjoy the weekend!

You may also like:

6 Kommentare:

  1. What a pretty colour!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh this is so pretty! I don't own that many polishes with a shade like this, I love how it goes from sultry to vibrant in your pictures, I would wear this shade :) Have a great weekend! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for all your wonderful comments Ithi! I love this colour too. Do you have p2 in the Netherlands?
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  3. Oh! Pia you know my taste so well! This is exactly my kind of shade, so gorgeous, borderline between purple and hotpink, a crelly and super duper glossy! It compliments your skin tone wonderfully sweetie.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I knew you'd love this one! I do too! Thank you so much Natalia
      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP