Dienstag, 25. August 2015

Berlin Shopping Spree - Day 1

Hello Beauties!

How are you today? I finally got around to taking pictures of all the beautiful polishes I bought while I was on vacation in Berlin. There were so many different stores and I had to go in to each one of them and could once again not resist buing nail polish. A lot of it to be exact. I had to devide my purchases and decided to go by the days I spent there. So you will get two more posts of this kind shortly!
Most of the polishes I got were on sale wich you can tell by the red stickers on! 
First let me show you one of my favourite brands: catrice. I looted six on sale polishes.
My Yellow Fellow (81) - Pure Blue (C03 LE Nude Purism) - Isle Of White (C01 LE Travel De Luxe) - CadiLILAC (71) - It's Time For Lovender (64) - Bronze Upon A Time (06 Million Brilliance)

The p2 polishes were not on sale. They are from the new collection for autum.
try some more (336) - be my guy (333) - makes me happy (332) - kiss me pumpkin (335) - heat some cocoa (334)
I love these colours and can't wait to try them, but they have to wait for a few more weeks. I still want to swatch so many summery colours before! :-D

Next up are some Rival de Loop polishes from different lines and collection. I will mention all the details when I swatch them for you.
Flamingo Flower (03) - sunny look (03) - pastel look (02)

sides: magic dream (#31) - fantasia (#30) 
middle: 407 - 505 - 502 (no names unfortunetely)
pic below: Blogger's Collection - mermaid of calabria (03)
And two Yves Rocher polishes:
Melon nacré (104) - Iris (34)

I love each and every one of the polishes here and am so excited to try them out. Do you have any preferences on wich one to swatch first?
Are you ready for autumn yet or are you still in summer mode? Let me know what you'd like to see.

You may also like:

6 Kommentare:

  1. wow, you really got a lot ^^ I like them all. I would like to see catrice and yves rocher swatches first I think :) and some of them have the stickers on them, but what about others' prices?

    Nail Art in Wonderland

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. You're in luck! I just did a Manicure with my new purples. Check it out! http://goo.gl/j6kM3s

      The other polishes were sold regularly. The p2's go for €1,55 and the RdL's are under €2.- too. I think the Yves Rocher polishes were 2,99 each.

      Hope that helps!

      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  2. Wonderful polishes my dear! I am curious about all the Rival de Loop ones, all of them! I wanted to buy too when I was in Hungary, but I did not find any in the stores I went in. How many polishes do you own? Have you ever counted them?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dear Andrea! I am excited to try them all too! I will swatch them for you soon!
      I have absolutely no idea how many polishes are in my stock... I guess a couple of hundred... I have never counted them though...

      xo, Pia

      Löschen
    2. Maybe some day you should count them. I am sure you will have a surprise at the end :)) When I last counted I had 750 pieces, than I gave about 100 to my friend and from that time I think I added about 200-300 more. I need space!

      Löschen
    3. That sounds about right! :-D I have to admit that I am a little scared to count them. Then I would see how crazy I really am... I have boxes full of polish everywhere! How do you sort yours? I put them together by brand.
      xo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP