Mittwoch, 19. August 2015

Glitter Gradient on Black Swan

Hello Beauties!

How are you today? I want to share a manicure with you that I did quite some time ago, but never felt like posting due to the hot sunny weather we were having this whole summer so far. Some of you may remember that little accent nail on my pinkiefinger. 
As a base for my mani I used L'Oreal - Black Swan and then sponged on china glaze - Techno & Fairy Dust with a make-up sponge to create the glitter gradient. Today is a cold gray morning and I totally feel like showing you this manicure now since it reminds me of a dark rainy day. (Wich I also love from time to time. It is a welcome diversion from the heat waves we had.)
I sponged on the glitter to get a good glitter density without the bulkiness of the clear base wich is mostly absorbed by the sponge. To bring everything together perfectly I added my favourite topcoat - Seche Vite.
I love how sparkly these glitters are and with the combination of small and bigger particles of glitter the gradient effect shows best and is super easy to do.
When I was done I felt like there was still something missing and placed some rhinestones on my glitter, but ended up disliking it and gently scraped them off again. 
Today these nails are just perfect for me. When it was so hot, I didn't like looking at them at all! Do you know the feeling?

How do you like this simple glitter gradient? What does it rmind you of?

You may also like:


4 Kommentare:

  1. I like it better without the rhinestones and that cute accent nail is absolutely adorable!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I didn't like it either! I see we agree on most of these things! :-D
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  2. I LOVE this! I know the feeling indeed, like wearing a very dark colour while its really hot can make me feel a bit weird sometimes, I'm not sure why! I love this manicure, your accent nail is just too cute!! Also loving all the glitter going on - I need those glitters in my life! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry for the late answer, I think I missed a few comments lately... I read them and forgot to reply...
      You really do need those china glaze glitters. They are gorgeous!
      xo

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP