Sonntag, 30. August 2015

Rival de Loop - GEL-like perfect Look - lady look

Happy Sunday Beauties!

Today I would like to share another of my newbies with you. This is Rival de Loop - perfect Look GEL-like - lady look (05). I am not too familiar with the RdL polishes, but I think the GEL-like line is relatively new.
For this beautiful, hot summer day I chose to show you this gorgeous hot pink. It has a great formula and was super easy to apply. The brush spread out widely and still allowed very accurate brushstrokes. I didn't have to clean anything up at all. And lady look is extremely glossy. This is two coats with no top coat and look how shiny it is!

The colour is a fuchsia pink with a hint of red, that is only visible in certain lighting. I usually am not the biggest fan of a full set of pink nails (baby pink is the worst for me), but this polish is wonderful and I would wear it like this anytime.


But as I am still trying out my new polishes I decided to add a little sparkle to the tips of my nails with RdL Young Glitter Nails - million diamonds (#04). I tried to paint freehand french tips. With the first coat they looked really sweet, but I wasn't quite happy with the coverage so I added a second layer wich made the tips look totally gooey and thick. I liked it better without the tips.

But the glitterpolish itself looks amazing. it has a clear shimmering jelly base that shifts from a blueish purple to pink and is packed full of small and medium sized hexagonal silver glitter. I have to use million diamonds again soon. I bet this would make a great manicure in combination with black.
What do you think of this manicure? Do you like the glitter tios, or do you prefer the pink on its own? Is this a shade of pink you would wear too?

You may also like:

2 Kommentare:

  1. I like it with the glitter tips a lot! The red fuchsia shade is not quite my favorite one, though I like it very much how it looks with your skin tone! I saw some Rival de Loop holo polishes and I really want to try them. I hope I will get them soon! Have a great day and week!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I bought some of their holo polishes a while back. But I only swatched one of them so far. http://newpolishlover.blogspot.de/2015/01/haul-polish-shopping-in-hamburg.html

      xo, Pia

      Löschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP