Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

claire's - Runway & flormar - Atomic Bomb

Hello Beauties!

I am still feeling a bit under the weather and find it hard to concentrate, but hopefully this will be another blogpost you can enjoy reading. Today I want to show you claire's - Runway, from my Berlin Shopping Spree. There are so many gorgeous polishes there. I still find it hard to choose wich one to swatch next...
Runway is a dark purple creme polish with a blueish, pearly shimmer and a slightly metallic finish. My camera always has trouble catching dark purple colours right so unfortunately in the pictures the polish looks a bit more blue and less purple than it actually is. 
The formula of Runway is pretty good. It applied smoothly and spread evenly. For full opacity it required two thin coats. I did also use a topcoat for these swatches.




Even though I really like the colour I felt the need to add some extra sparkles and applied a layer of flormar Genius Glitter - Atomic Bomb (GG06) to my middle- and ringfinger.
Atomic Bomb is an amazing glitter polish. It is packed with tiny round and some small hexagonal iridescent silver glitter pieces and also contains some square glitter that instantly catches your attention. If you are looking for a lovely glitter for a special occasion I would definitely recommend this one. I love it!
And look how dense it is with only one coat! No extra dabbing needed.
If you love a good glitter polish try getting your hands on to this beauty. You won't regret it!

How do you like todays manicure? Are you a fan of glitter accent nails?

You may also like:


5 Kommentare:

  1. We have a claire's shop in out town, but they don't have polishes :( So I don't own any from this brand. I like the indigo shade of this one and with the glitter it looks very elegant and nice! Get well soon dear!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you dear Andrea!
      That colour is even prettier in real life. The pictures look a bit too blue. My camera tends to do this with purple...

      Löschen
  2. Love it!! that is an impressive base color! I do love the glitter topper, what's not to love about glitter? oh, yes... removal, LOL
    Gorgeous manicure, I hope you'll be feeling good soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. right, glitter removal is terrible, but totally worth it! ;-D
      Oh yes, this colour is fantastic! I had a feeling that you might like this purple beauty!
      xo, Pia

      Löschen
  3. Oooooh isn't this a beauty?! I really love this colour, I'm not even sure what to call it, a violet? Such a beautiful and perfect mix of purple and blue! You've got me now, I'll have to check out Claires next time I see a store :D I also really love the glitter, very pretty! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP