Dienstag, 1. September 2015

Rival de Loop - GEL-like perfect Look - pastel look

Hello Loves!

I wish you all a wonderful start into this new month! Today I want to show you pastel look (02) form the Rival de Loop perfect Look GEL-like line, that I purchased in Berlin while on vacation.
Pastel look is a peachy pastel creme polish with a very glossy finish and a spectacular formula. It was super easy to apply and required absolutely no clean-up. With two coats it is perfectly opaque.
I do like the colour and I bet it will also make a great base to do nailart on or to stamp over. It is a polish you can wear year round in many different combinations.
How do you like pastel look? Is it something you would wear?


You may also like:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP