Montag, 11. Mai 2015

Huge Polish Haul

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Did you do something special with your Mom? I made another shopping trip last week and found a few neat bargains, that I simply could not resist. Furthermore a few polishes I ordered online finally arrived and I decided to show all of them to you at once. Here we go:
These ANNY polishes were half price off. I guess they are from last season, but I don't care about that too much. I wear what I like on my nails, when I feel like it.
ready to go - little mountain cat - mountain resort - dancing in the rain
Misslyn: smoothie nail polish - kiwi bomb & mini - lilac poison.
Another essence - the gel nail polish: girl's best friend (43) (see my others here.)
NYX: Louscious Green - Fame - Purple Ink

I also got a few more of the Ruby Kisses polishes that I only recently discovered in a local drugstore. And guess what, they were on sale for only €1.99!
Sunflower - Solid Copper - Blue Pearl - Silver Bling - Campaigned Out - All Purpled Out

And here are my online purchases: First up is a brand I've never heard of: Lindalac. It doesn't say much on the bottle, but you can tell it is a brand from Spain. They don't have names.
313 - 18 - 317
And another spanish brand: Yes Love. I bought a pack of 6 glitter polishes for about €1.- each. Also no names just numbers. They go from G13-1 to G13-6 in the order below. (left to right)
And now here comes my favourite: I found a box of essie polishes for €40.- on ebay. It contained 9 regular polishes and 6 mini polishes. One colour came in regular & mini and I will include one of them in my next giveaway! Follow my blog to find out more on that! :-D Now let me show you what we have here: The essie summer mini kit 2014
haute in the heat - ruufles & feathers - roarrrrange
full steamahead - Leading Lady - Beyond Cozy
LOVE IT!
status symbol - too taboo - haute in the heat - russian roulette - cocktails & coconuts
jazzy jubilant - for the twill of it - vice versa - chills & thrills


That's it for now! Stay tuned for my Mothers Day nails. They will be on the blog this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Do you have any favourites? One polish you would really like to see swatched?

You may also like:





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to leave a comment anytime! I will read every one of them and try to respond ASAP